How to RegisterHelp with Online Registration and Cancellations
We strive to offer additional dates throughout the year for special events at varying dates/locations. We recommend that you check our online calendar of events at Schedulicity.com for updated information about future opportunities for continuing education as they are scheduled.
When new dates appear on the Workshops and Class schedules, online reservations are available directly through Body Solve It by following the steps at right.
Need Help Scheduling?
For help scheduling your private session, class or workshop, or if you need to cancel your registration, call or email Aggie Winston:
How to Register for Yamuna Body Rolling Classes or Workshops
- All classes other than Yamuna Body Rolling are registered through Agoura Hills Recreational Center. Registration is handled by Agoura Hills on a first come, first serve basis by payment online with a valid credit card, in person, or by mail via a registration form, with check made payable to “The City of Agoura Hills”.
- Sign up for classes or workshops by clicking on the date, note the location for the class as it may vary occasionally.
- Create a Student Profile with your email and mobile phone contact on our calendar program through Schedulicity.com
- After Registering, you should receive a Schedulicity Email confirmation immediately. Email class reminders are re-sent 24 hours prior to the scheduled class. Please call if you do not receive this notice.
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
Payment for class is made by credit card when you register online in advance for your class.
Cancellations require 24 hour notice to make space available for others to attend. Refunds are issued only with 24 hours advance notice.
- FULL REFUND for workshops with 24 hr. advance notice by contacting Body Solve It, attention: Aggie Winston
- NO REFUNDS or credits or makeups for missed classes in a class series, with or without advance notice.
- Value of the workshop plus a $10 “No Show” fee will be charged registrant “No Shows” on scheduled workshop dates.