Yamuna Body Rolling Training RatesWe offer private sessions, or semi-private ("duet") sessions for two people
Private Yamuna Body Rolling Sessions
|Introductory Session (60 min)||$65|
|Single Session (60 min)||$80|
|Single Session (75 min)||$95|
|Single Session (90 min)||$120|
Private sessions for one person can be customized to include body work to realign the hips, shoulders, spine, or specific routines for the feet or face.
Session often includes hands-on assisted stretches with the licensed/certified practitioner. YBR Personal Home Use equipment and DVDs may be purchased for cash or check at your private session (ask for our price list).
Semi Private Yamuna Body Rolling Sessions
|Single Session (60 min)||$60|
Semi-private Yamuna Body rolling sessions are taught by Aggie Winston, Certified Yamuna Body Rolling Instructor with two students using special balls provided by the studio to learn the benefits of myofascial release and core conditioning with specific routines.
Semi-Private YBR Sessions are a scheduled at a minimum of once per week but students can rotate their partner based on the instructor’s approval.
Packages for Semi Private Sessions
These 55-minute semi-private or “duet” sessions are perfect for two people!
5 Session Package $250
($50 per class)
10 Sessions $450
($45 per class)
15 Sessions $600
($40 per class)
Yamuna Body Rolling Semi-Private Sessions Guidelines
- All students must complete one private session to determine their level of experience and discuss their goals and movement history prior to joining semi-private lessons.
- Semi-private sessions have one instructor and two students with compatible skill levels.
- Semi-private sessions are not recommended for injury related or otherwise indicated special needs.
- Osteoporosis Friendly Equipment Workouts offered in Semi-Private Training in the studio
- Clients with Osteoporosis can participate in Private and Semi-Private training customized to improve bone density and designed to target areas of bone loss in a safe and effective manner. A current (within 6 months) bone density report from your primary care physician must be provided prior to scheduling a session.
Schedule an On Location Body Rolling Experience
Enjoy this unique experience we are soon to offer! Invite family, friends or workplace buddies to an on-location body rolling session. Call the studio to make your request and get on our waiting list!