Pilates Training RatesWe offer private sessions, or semi-private ("duet") sessions for two people
Private Pilates Sessions
|Introductory Session (60 min)||$65|
|Introductory Package (4 sessions)||$260|
|Single Session (60 min)||$80|
Our pilates training offers a customized approach to your pilates training, we specialize in pilates training for students that have completed physical therapy and are looking to continue their rehab training following injury or orthopedic surgery, or want to address conditions such as scoliosis, or osteoporosis with the Pilates for Buff Bones mat program.
Semi Private Pilates Sessions
Semi-private pilates (or “duet”) sessions are instructed by a Certified Pilates instructor while students work out on either reformers, trap table, ped-ipull, chair and the revolutionary “arcus” bar, along with other small pilates props.
Private Pilates Package Series
55-minute private sessions
5 Session Package $375
($75 per class)
10 Sessions $700
($70 per class)
15 Sessions $975
($65 per class)
Semi-Private Pilates Package Series
These 55-minute “duet” packages are perfect for two people!
5 Session Package $250
($50 per class)
10 Sessions $450
($45 per class)
15 Sessions $600
($40 per class)
Pilates Semi-Private Sessions Guidelines
- All students must complete one private session to determine their level of experience and discuss their goals and movement history prior to joining semi-private lessons.
- Semi-private sessions have one instructor and two students with compatible skill levels.
- Semi-private sessions are not recommended for injury related or otherwise indicated special needs.
- Osteoporosis Friendly Equipment Workouts offered in semi-private training in the studio.
- Clients with Osteoporosis can participate in private and semi-private training customized to improve bone density and designed to target areas of bone loss in a safe and effective manner. A current (within 6 months) bone density report from your primary care physician must be provided prior to scheduling a session.